Two basic items necessary to sustain life are sunshine and coconut milk. -Dustin Hoffman
Announcement: I am pretty sure that I'm in loooooooveeee.... with Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea line. It's basically perfect and I'm so excited that I finally tried it after passing it over on the shelves for so long.
The Coconut She Line by EdenBodyWorks is an all natural product line geared towards women who love their natural hair. The line features a shampoo, co-wash, deep treatment masque, leave in conditioner, oil, curl defining creme, and a curl pudding. Basically there's a little something for everyone.
Because there's only one, I'll start with the CON:
- I strongly dislike when hair products are packaged in jars. It creates so much opportunity for waste. I always imagine jars of my favorite product falling, slow motion, in the shower never to be returned to me. Many of these products are packaged in jars and I wish they were in some sort of pump bottle or squeeze tube.
Now on to the Pros:
- Everything in this line smells like a tropical island. It makes me think of summer but the coconut scent is not overpowering or overwhelming.
- Each product plays well with others in the line as well as products from other brands. My fear when buying new products is always that they won't fit in with my staples, but each of these holds its own.
- All of the products are thick and rich which I absolutely LOVE! When testing out this coconut shea line each of the products (other than the shampoo and leave in) were very smooth and thick which I feel like suits my type 4 hair texture.
- Lastly, I feel like you get a ton of bang for your buck. Natural hair products can be EXPENSIVE and will run out like that (snaps fingers) but I feel like these products by Eden BodyWorks will last for quite awhile and they are in the mid price range which I definitely appreciate.